Tuesday, September 01, 2015

The New Collection




The new Aero Collection + what's new in my life!



Hello beautifuls! I know it has been the longest time! I worked all summer, a summer camp that I really enjoyed and then I had some family time. Then it was off to school for some training and bonding time! Honestly, I just needed some time to just dress like whatever and be in the moment. Not really looking back and writing about what I wore and where I went but just enjoying it as it happened and moving along. I've also been trying to get in the swing of writing on the blog again and also honestly, it is not coming as naturally as I thought it would. Well it happens and things shift. So things change but I still love fashion.

Speaking of which Aero sent me some new items from their fall collection and I am so pumped about it! They have such edgy, street style designs that it makes me excited for when the temperatures drop just a little. I'll go into each item throughout the pictures so keep looking!

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle 

This beanie is literally everything. I cannot get over the green pom-pom; it is so damn cute! It will be a staple in my wardrobe. 


This cardigan is amazingly soft and I love that it is oversized. The pattern and dark hues make it perfect to go with jeans and a tee or a silk dress. 

How hysterical is this shirt! I thought it was so funny and I definitely will be wearing it on crowded busses to class.





These loose fitting jeans are actually denim joggers! They are fashionable and comfy which is always my favorite type of clothing. 

|The Outfit|
Joggers, Shirt, Beanie, Cardigan: c/o AERO
Boots: STEVE MADDEN
Bag: H&M
Keychain: MICHAEL KORS


|Thanks for Reading!|


1 comment:

  1. I love your Cardigan. Just like my womens leather bomber, it makes me warm during the cold season.

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...