Friday, May 29, 2015

Tie-dye



Summertime ready with my new accessories!



Definitely loves this outfit I wore yesterday. I received my two new summer accessories c/o AERO and I could not been any happier for summertime to start! This backpack is literally everything. It is a bold pink, mesh lining, sporty but feminine and so ready for summer adventures.  I will be using it a lot for so many different styles. I was thinking of putting together a collection of backpacks so you can shop different styles since backpacks are having such a moment right now!

Also I finally got my hands on club master style sunnies! And they are reflective which is also trending right now! Love how cool and downtown these sunnies are. 

As for the outfit: I was mixing edgy and bohemian with the leather boyfriend shorts and tie-dye shirt. It is very summery and I added the lace up sandals because I just love how they look.

Have a great weekend!
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Backpack: c/o AERO (on sale!)
Shirt: sister's
Flats: gma's 
Sunglasses: c/o AERO
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, GIVENCHY, ASOS, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...