Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LAST WINTER POST




Love my leather vest.



Okat loves, here is my last winter post, I promise! I loved layering my leather vest all winter and it was so handy to give my outfit a little edge. For the first look I dressed up my jogger pants and my second look I went super sporty. Sneakers can be super cool and I mixed my chunky brown sweater to make it a bit masculine and perfect for street style. 

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: ZARA
Joggers: c/o AERO
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Vest: H&M
Bag: RUCHE
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sneakers: NIKE
Jeans: EXPRESS
Sweater: AE
Beanie: AE
Bag: RUCHE
 Coat: ZARA
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...