Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Back to Basics



Favorite summer outfit + Life updates



Hello loves I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! I did. I visited the beach, took my sisters out to lunch, and went to fleet week in NY where I saw some potential match ups for my future husband (haha). But sincerely, whole-hearted thank you to all the troops for their service. 

Now for some life updates and then we can move along to the outfit. The posts have been coming up a bit slow and not as consistent as when I first started blogging. Honestly, I just don't feel as (and yes very cliché to use this word) inspired to write. A bit of a writers block since last september when I had to put blogging on hold for organic chemistry which didn't turn out too well. But that's okay because sh*t happens you make some adjustments and move on to better things! So basically now I am trying to find my inner fashion blogger again where making outfits was once of the best parts of my day. Currently, I am using this past outfit as my motivation/inspiration to make outfits. So thanks for bearing with me loves! I have shopped this one piece from aero which I think is going to be my summer staple and cannot wait to show you it! I also have some DIYs to show you in collaboration with my sister too. 

As for the outfit: loved the minimalism. I didn't even use a bag because that is what the summer is all about. Actually what this post is about. Back to basics babes. Just the way I like it.

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle

ps. Have you been catching up on tv? I have and I finished True Detective and loved it and now am watching House of Cards. What are you watching?









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: GAP
Shorts: AE
Sandals: GAP
Wallet: COACH
Necklace: EXPRESS
Key Chain: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...