Thursday, May 07, 2015

2015 Met Gala



Quite the fashion statements. 



So did I like like any of them not exactly was I like wtf for most of them absolutely. Lots and lots of skin and sequins but also really subtle basic dresses too. Quite the diversity but as per usually All Hail Queen B. I have couple other one's I thought you should take a look at and the rest can be seen here (plus all photos from here too).  

Cont. . . .



I think Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany are a super cute couple and their opposite outfits really do attract. 


My girl Gigi killing it. 


Cara Delvinge went for something different and unexpected and it definitely worked. 


Kim K doing what Kim K does, 'nuff said. 


Zendaya looked super original and very feminine. 


Ummmmmm . . . starfish


What do you think?

Happy Thursday!
Danielle


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...