Monday, April 06, 2015

Sleek + Chic



Last few cold weather pictures!



My loves! HellOOoooo! Sorry about the week long absence I just had a few assignments and projects that need to be completed. But now I'm here and boy am I happy for the beautiful weather today! No socks! Whoop!

Well, this is (hopefully) my last few cold weather looks. I actually loved this outfit with my leather pants and layered look on top. Plus the puffy scarf and pop of lipstick made it really chic. Something that you may think is funny, whenever I had to do pictures in the cold I always thought of how Kate Upton did a photoshoot in antarctica in a bikini for sports illustrated. Therefore, if she can do that then I can stay here fully clothed for my pictures. So thanks Kate!

Happy Monday!
Danielle






Photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jacket: ZARA
Scarf: gifted
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Necklace: EXPRESS
Pants: ZARA
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bag: RUCHE



|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...