Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Jeans


Love the details on my new AERO jeans. 



I recently got a few items from AERO and one of these are these killer jeans! I love the light wash, ripped knees and even cooler undone bottoms. It is different but cool and can be mixed so many ways. I also got to use my sister's rain boots which totally went with the outfit. What do you think? Shop more of the collection here!

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle




See how cool the undone bottoms look! 

photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: c/o AERO
Boots: UO
Vest: RAINBOW
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Jacket: ZARA
Bag: c/o AERO
Bracelets: GIVENCHY, ASOS, ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...