Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hair evolution {with Madison Reed}

Hair evolution




Hello loves! I have a collab post for you today. So I know I have showed you a post about my changing hair before but here I want to focus on color! Especially since I just went back to all brown and now I am thinking about adding a color like blue or purple for the summer. I mean it is just hair right why not! 

Speaking of dye, the community over at Madison Reed has tons of dyes to chose from but what makes Madison Reed even better is the support they give your hair care at home! First you start off with a quiz to get an idea of what color you are looking for (and who doesn't love quizzes) then you see your recommendations! Next you pick your color(s) and there are also tutorials and even a stylist on hand to chat with! Check them out for some inspo, hair care and dye!

I would definitely have to say that going along with my hair evolution it just depends on my mood and what I am feeling that season. Sometimes blondes do have more fun but all natural is always beautiful! Keep it you babes!

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle

(Click more to see the original posts each picture came from!)










Hair accessory
casuallydapper.blogspot.com


Hair accessory
casuallydapper.blogspot.com



Old matched with new
casuallydapper.blogspot.com


It Snowed
casuallydapper.blogspot.com


2014
casuallydapper.blogspot.com


Mixing Styles
casuallydapper.blogspot.com


Polarized
casuallydapper.blogspot.com


Paint It Black NYE Look 1
casuallydapper.blogspot.com


2014
casuallydapper.blogspot.com







|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...