Friday, April 17, 2015

Good Morning Baltimore


Weekend trip to the Harbor. 



Last weekend, the fam and I headed out to Baltimore, Maryland for the day. Since we left super early it was still chilly out so I layered my outfit with a knit sweater, long t-shirt, light bomber jacket and then my green parka. As the day warmed up I had to take off ALL those layers but at least I wasn't cold. 

I have to say I absolutely LOVE the oversized, destroy tee from the United XVVI collection at AERO. It can go with so many styles, it is sooo comfortable and super cool and edgy. I basically wanna wear it all everyday. Check it out here and it's on sale!

Have a fabulous weekend beauties!
Happy Friday!
Danielle



Photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Shirt: c/o AERO
Jeans: c/o AERO
Sweater: HOLLISTER
Parka: ZARA
Flats: J.CREW
Bomber Jacket: ZARA
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...