Monday, March 23, 2015

Ripped Skinnies



I plan on wearing this outfit on repeat. 


I love a good simple look. Minimal, classic and just a pop of color is my favorite look. I thought I would start the week with one of my fav outfits since the blog is looking new! What do you think? I am not sure if I am done yet with renovations so let me know if you wanna see anything in particular! Also, I am hoping to get my new video up with week as well. I just need to schedule some time to do it. I am really excited about the blog and I hope you like what's new!

As for the outfit: I am obsessed with these ripped skinnies that AERO sent it. They are the perfect shade, with rips right at the knees and fit so damn well. Plus this boyfriend shirt made the look rally relaxed and cool.

Happy Monday!
Danielle







photos by Jess

|The Outfit|
Jeans: c/o AERO
Shirt: sister's
Denim Shirt: gifted
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bag: ZARA
Keychain: MICHAEL KORS
Necklace: EXPRESS
Bracelets: GIVENCHY, vintage, ASOS, ALEX AND ANI





|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...