Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Workout Gear


Don't judge me, my yoga poses are a work in progress :P.




Hello loves, man this warmer weather literally makes me the happiest person in the world. I love it and it is so motivating too. Which is good because this week I have a lot of stuff to get done before spring break. 

So here I am showing you my new workout pants. I usually just wear sweats or shorts during my exercise but I love how cool and pretty all of these workout leggings are. The thing is I don't like having my butt out if my shirt isn't long enough. I just feel so exposed haha. But I thought I would live a little (hehe these are from the Live.Love.Dream collection) and found a subtle but cool pair of workout leggings. I love how these look like regular black pair but bam there is a light design on the side; totally my style. 

If I don't have time for the gym or running outside (weather permitting) I'll do blogilates in my dorm. I love Cassey Ho, her workouts and how the freak does she keep smiling during her videos and I am basically out of breath and dying (lol). Though I have been a bit lazy with my workouts lately, I'm giving myself this week and then going to get motivated to start again after spring break.

What kind of workouts do you do? Check out all of Aero's workout gear here!

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Workout leggings: c/o AERO
Sneakers: NIKE
Sweatshirt: gifted


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...