Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Chic Happens



Literally chic happens. 



Good morning! Now I want to discuss this chic happens (and I hope you realize what I am actually saying . . . sh*t happens). It does; to everyone. It sucks, doesn't feel good and you wish it never really happened. Well my loves, the past is in the past and it will stay there. So after you have gone through a chic happens moment learn, grow and keep moving on your merry way. You are strong intelligent and beautiful and deserve nothing less than the best. Remember that. 

As for the outfit: I wanted some cool-queen-Bey-gangsta vibe so my tim's and wrap around plaid shirt did the trick. With an all black outfit you of course know I needed a pop of color. So I thought this beautiful pastel pink coat would be a perfect contrast of feminine to the look. What do you think?

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle








Photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: ASOS
Plaid shirt: gma's
Boots: TIMBERLAND'S
Shirt: gifted
Bag: RUCHE
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Jeans: EXPRESS


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...