Monday, February 02, 2015

Winter Uniform + Stolen Coat



Love everything about this look. 




Absolutely adore this outfit. It was cool, chic, modern, comfortable and WARM! It is also very minimal with only a pop of pink from my bag. So I paired my jogger pants with my oversized white shirt and my sister's fur vest (and this vest has pockets!). Then I put on my black booties which I have not worn in a while and I was happy to give them life again. This look could definitely be dressed up for a night out if you swap the booties for heels and put on a statement necklace and add a clutch. 

Now about what I mentioned on Friday about my coat being stolen. A couple of weekends ago my friends and I went out to the fraternity houses like we usually do. I don't usually wear a big coat (usually a fleece) because I don't want to put it down. But this night I had it with me and my friends and I decided to put it down in a group. Then when our group went back to get it it was gone!! Someone actually stole my coat! I was really annoyed that I even posted something on Facebook. I don't usually do this, in fact I rarely ever use Facebook but from coming back from my volunteer trip and thinking I could write something funny, I wrote about my coat being stolen. It was funny a little witty and all about giving back. But I can tell you I will never put my jacket down again ;).

I thought you might get a little chuckle out of this personal life story or not haha. Has something like this happened to you? I would love to hear! I have a pic of my post at the end if you want to see it. 

Happy Monday!
Danielle










Here it is. It has almost 300 likes lol. 


photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: CALVIN KLEIN 
Vest: ZARA
Bag: RUCHE
Boots: ZARA
Pants: c/o AERO
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Bracelets: GIVENCHY, ALEX AND ANI, vintage, ASOS


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...