Monday, February 09, 2015

Street Style




All bundled up. 



I absolutely love this scarf because of how big and thick it is. It literally swallows me up and is such a huge help during the cold. This coat (and right now my only coat -_-) is also a winter staple and I could not survive with out it. I went with a very casual and chic look for this Saturday afternoon.

But for hair and makeup I went with something a little different than usual. Since I went with a high topknot I added on some dark lipstick and a cat eye. I nice way to glam things up. What do you think?

Happy Monday!
Danielle 



photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Coat: ZARA
Jeans: EXPRESS
Sweater: GAP
Bag: RUCHE
Scarf: gifted
Boots: ZARA
Lipstick: COVERGIRL


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...