Friday, February 27, 2015

Spring 2015 London Fashion Week

Spring 2015 London Fashion Week
Here are my picks for London Fashion Week. So not as impressive as NY but I do have some favorites. 1) From Antonio Berardi I loved the utility coat with a cocktail dress, and this colors go so well together; 2) Mulberry had this killer coat that I wish I had right now; 3) I feel like Kim K would wear this Central Saint Martins dress if it was a cut a little tighter; 4) Christopher Kane killed the pattern game loves how they mixed prints; 5) Topshop Unique had a very nice fur coat with floral, nice and feminine and 6) Fringe was everywhere at Burberry. 

What were your fav? Milan is next!
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...