Friday, February 06, 2015

Pink + Gold


It Pieces. 



If I don't know what to wear I basically have two outfits on rotation. Either a very sporty look that I have pictures to show you of or this look. A knit sweater and comfy jeans. Luckily, I found this new spot (inside) to take pictures so if I can't get to it outside then I have a spot now. I am definitely happy for the weekend and totally grateful that it is sunny even though it's cold. Try to find some happy things even when it is not so fabulous loves!

Also, I am having a total pink moment too. All I want are pink accessories. Now I am heading over to check out the New Aero collection, let me know what you think because I'm excited!

Happy TGIF!
Danielle



photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: H&M
Bag: RUCHE
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Jeans: c/o AERO
Shirt: ZARA
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: GIVENCHY, ASOS, vintage, ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...