Sunday, February 22, 2015

Oscars 2015



They are stunning.  


I thought the Oscars really stepped up their game this time around. Let's get started!



Well, hello Ansel Elgort who is one of my favorite and cutest people ever. And he brought his mom to the Oscars #dyinginside. 


My favorite of the night, Emma Stone looks gorgeous and this dress is totally her but different from what she has worn before. 


Jamie Chung killed it. This dress is beautiful. 


Can Jennifer Lopez do no wrong, I think not. She is always on her A game. 


Margot Robbie looks so edgy and goth in her gown that its weird but I like it; plus her lipstick is perfect. 


Could not resist showing Michael Strahan, I mean he is a former Giants player!


Did you know Zoe Saladana just had twins; can't even tell. And love this color on her. 

All images via hollywoodlife.com

Happy Sunday!
Danielle


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...