Monday, February 23, 2015

My Playlist




With this brutal weather one of the things that has been getting me through it is my playlist. I just discovered some artists that I adore and also some old timers that I cannot get enough of. Here it is:

1. "Only" by Nicki Minaj (feat. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown)
2. "Blame" by Calvin Harris (feat. Jogn Newman)
3. "Waves" by Mr. Probz (Robin Schulz Radio Edit)
4. "Energy" by Drake
5. "One Man Can Change the World" by Big Sean (feat. Kanye West & John Legend)
6. "I Bet My Life" by Imagine Dragons
7. "3005" by Childish Gambino
8. "GDFR" by Flo Rida (feat. Sage the Gemini & Lookas)
9. "I Don't F*** With You" by Big Sean (feat. E-40)
10. "Riptide" by Vance Joy
11. "Sober" bu Childish Gambino
12. "Vivir Mi Vida" by Marc Anthony 

What is your top playlist? All music available on Itunes!

Happy (Music) Monday!
Danielle



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...