Friday, February 13, 2015

Monochrome Green




Easy outfit, easy day. 




I have been into wearing the same color lately whether green on green or grey on grey or black on black and probably one more black accessory. It has been making getting dressed easier since its rather cold. I was actually happily surprised how well these photos came out since I took them with my phone. I guess the lighting and background was perfect for the camera. 

I added my leather vest and gold statement necklace to the outfit to give it some edge. The vest looked really good with the oversized sweater. This was actually on one of the warmer days that I could take my coat off for the pictures. 

Fashion Week has started! Yayayayayyayyaya! And yes I will be doing my own coverage and round up for this month. So excited to see what the designers are making. Have a fab weekend and kisses for Valentine's Day!

Happy Friday!
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: GAP
Sweater: sister's
Vest: H&M
Bag: RUCHE
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: GIVENCHY, ALEX AND ANI, vintage, ASOS


|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...