Thursday, February 19, 2015

Coat Status



Is it too big?



My gam gave me this coat because she didn't need it since she lives in Florida . . . lol . . . So I thought since I am missing a coat I would try it out. What do you think? Is it too big or is it cool and oversized? I have mixed feelings and cannot quite decide. Let me know what you think!

As for my outfit I went with a sporty look with kicks and a sweatshirt. Trying out that off duty model look. ha ha. Almost the weekend loves we got this! I have a bunch of new music that I am thinking of sharing are you interested? 

Happy Thursday!
Danielle 



photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Coat: gma's
Jeans: EXPRESS
Sneakers: NIKE
Scarf: gifted
Bag: RUCHE
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...