Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Athlete



Outfit on Repeat. 




I love love love this sporty chic outfit. It is so comfortable, on trend and it can be worn all day whether you are going to the gym or not! I added the blue accessories (hat and scarf) just to give the look something special but it also doubled to keep me warm. (Wow I feel like half the time I am only talking about staying warm.) Then I thought the pop of pink from my bag was perfect for a feminine touch and also different than using a gym bag.  

What do you think? Are you into the sporty look?

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Hat: gifted
Joggers: c/o AERO
Sneakers: NIKE (similar)
Sweatshirt: sister's
Scarf: OLD NAVY
Bag: RUCHE



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...