Tuesday, February 24, 2015

About Leggings



Quick outfit. 



Hello loves, so I have a quick outfit for you today. Sometimes you just need something that is really comfortable and not particularly chic but cute. That is what I have here. I wish I had better pictures but it was a busy day. 

Also brings up the discussion of leggings. Yes, I have a pair on. I stick by the rule that as long as your butt it covered or you are working out, then wear them to your heart's desire! For my look I went with a long chambray dress shirt (butt covered!) and fuzzy leopard cardigan. Simple but not too plain. 

Do you wear leggings sometimes or all the time?

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle


|The Outfit|
Chambray dress shirt: GAP
Boots: c/o AERO
Leggings: TARGET
Cardigan: gifted


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...