Sunday, February 08, 2015

2015 Grammys- Hits + Misses


My favorites...well kind of. 




Was I deeply impressed by these year's Grammys looks? No, not at all. In fact I didn't really love an entire look except for Kat Graham because it is different, modern and very chic. But otherwise, these were not my favorite Grammys to-date. But maybe the performance will make up for it!


Chrissy Teigen I think looks dapper and sexy in her long-sleeved cutout dress and the extensions + lighter hair is just right. 


Nicki Minaj looking fierce as usual and though I do no show off my assets often (mostly because I can't really do it myself hehe) I say if you have it, flaunt. I am also loving the more natural hair and makeup look she has been into lately. 


Well I mean Beyonce! how could I not put her up as one of my favs but I do wish her extensions weren't so long. 

I liked that Taylor Swift wore a different look from her usual style. The color is amazing, the shoes are to die for but the actually dress . . . what do you think?


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...