Monday, January 05, 2015

Vacation Mode




Pink moment

Yes, here we have another post in which I am makeup free! I think between being on holiday, and not having too many places to go I do not feel like putting on makeup just for around the house. Which segways perfectly to this look. My uniform per say because basically this has been an everyday thing. These black jogger pants from Aero I literally have not stopped wearing. They can be dressed up or down and are just so comfy. Then we have this oversized sweater which is beyond comfortable and goes with everything.

Now as you can tell I am having a bit of a pink moment. Pink used to be something I avoided but now I am kind of in love with it. I even (finally) found a pink bag and cannot wait to have it. These moccasins really are amazing and once it gets a little warmer I can actually where them out with a pair of skinny's. Then this scarf is soo soft and I love that it is baby pink. Finally we have this sparkly LIVE LOVE DREAM iPad case which I adore. My old case broke so this is a perfect replacement. 

Lastly, what I really love about this outfit is that a swap of shoes (putting on my suede booties), grabbing my thick coat, and swiping on some mascara and lipstick and this outfit works for a daytime look. So basically I am ready to go; that is if I want to get off the couch (hehe). Shop all these pieces at Aero, and everything is on sale!!

Happy Monday!
Danielle 
Do excuse the dirty screen, these were taken in real time and I totally forgot to clean it!!







Photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Jogger Pants: c/o AERO
Mocassins: c/o AERO
Scarf: c/o AERO
iPad case: c/o AERO
Bracelets: GIVENCHY, ALEX AND ANI


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...