Tuesday, January 20, 2015

It Snowed



I'm just not a fan of snow. 



So I have tried to like snow and all that, but I just don't. And this time I am just sticking with that. I don't like it. It is not something that gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. But that's okay too because I am not going to like everything.

Something that I do like though is this outfit! Haha I know corney way of transitioning but it worked. The pink beanie from Aero is so cool and do love the BRIGHT pop of color. Then I put on all neutral colors with everything else. 

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle












Photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Beanie: c/o AERO
Coat: ZARA
Jeans: EXPRESS
Sweater: AE


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...