Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fuzzy Sweater




Traveling Warms the heart.



Even if it is a quick day trip to a close but cool nearby place, the energy of traveling always gets me excited. My sister and I took my friend to visit Hoboken since he has never been there before. It was on one of the last warm days but since it is on the Hudson it was rather windy. (Btw see if you can spot him in one of my photos :p). 

So I wore this adorable cheetah fuzzy sweater with some basic, but edgy pieces for the daytime trip. The sweater is so soft and I already have another outfit planned with it with my jogger pants and a pair of kicks. This purple Liebeskind bag I have been borrowing from my sister as I was waiting for my pink bag to arrive. I really like this label and they are on the lower end of the price rage and have some really cool prints. What do you think of the look?

Happy Wednesday!
Danielle  








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: c/o AERO
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Scarf: OLD NAVY
Sweater: gifted
Sweater: gifted
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...