Friday, January 09, 2015

Coco No. 9





Getting a little Chanel. 





My little sister got me this amazing sweatshirt for Christmas. The front says "Coco Hollywood Since 2008" and the back has "No. 9". It is just such a cool sweatshirt that can be dressed for different occasions; from a casual day out to definitely a party if I add leather skinny's and a statement necklace. Since this was my casual day I added my black Aero joggers (which I am a little obsessed with) and my Tim's. I actually wanted to wear my Samba sneakers to complete the sporty look but weather did not permit it. 

Next we have my new pink bag! Finally debuting it on the blog! It is structured, big, pink and a little different from what I usually get. I am in love with everything about it! The bag is from Ruche which is a new brand that I found from the Teen Vogue website. I have been browsing everywhere and this shop finally had a bag I was committed to. Plus you get 20% off your first purchase! They also had some really cute things, I recommend checking it out. Plus my pink keychain is the perfect statement with it. 

Babes, guess what today I am getting my haircut!!! I am so excited to do something different and cannot wait to see the final result. I will probably first be sharing on insta so stay tuned for that. 

Happy Friday + Weekend!
Danielle 







I wanted to show you guys my Brooklyn t-shirt shirt because it is actually from the boy's section at Aero! I wanted to try something different and see what they had in their section loved this cool tee. I'll get you guys a better look of it but it was too cold to take my sweatshirt off haha. Check them out here!

photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Coat: ZARA
Bag: RUCHE
Sweatshirt: gifted
Shirt: c/o AERO
Jogger pants: c/o AERO
Boots: TIM'S
Key Chain: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...