Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Boots Made for Walking



Thank you BearPaw for these fuzzy pieces of heaven. 



I know I showed you guys this outfit a little while back on insta and finally here are the outfit details. I liked how prepared for the snow I look in this outfit. I have lots of layers and everything that needs to be covered, is covered. In fact it is snowing a hella amount right now so I might have to put this exact outfit on. The best part of this look are the boots. Please insert emoji with heart eyes because I am obsessed. They are fuzzy, they are tan and they go with everything. I almost welcome winter with open warms because of these boots, almost. 

BearPaw was generous enough for me to style a pair of their boots and these are the ones I picked, Tigris. I loved the fact that they have fur on the outside and the buckle makes it interesting. You can shop their looks at bearpaw.com!

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: gma's
Vest: RAINBOW
Jeans: EXPRESS
Beanie: AE
Clutch: GERARD DAREL


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...