Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Atlanta Baby



My week in the peach state. 




 Remember my week long absence in the middle of January? Well, I finally have a post explaining it. Now going off the topic of fashion completely, and little in depth in some personal life, I joined an organization Alternative Breaks last semester where I had the opportunity to volunteer for a week at our chosen place Atlanta, Ga. Honestly, it was a life changing experience where I learned a lot about our service idea, urban poverty, but also myself. I learned more about what I am interested in, what I am capable of and how exciting life can really be. Here are a few of my fav snapshots from the week and you can read a much longer post I wrote about my trip at the Alternative Breaks blog! I would love to hear what you think! Are any of you interested in volunteering? Check it out!

Happy 
Danielle





photos by the group
edited by me


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...