Friday, January 02, 2015

Active Wear



Eye of the Tiger. 




This shirt is so sassy. It is really does get me motivated to workout. I've used it for a couple of different workouts; here you see me during a yoga session and after an afternoon run (hence the no makeup look). Since finals and the holidays I have been a bit lazy with my workouts and I need to get back into them. I would really love to do kickboxing but I do not have a local class that sign up for. I'm sure there are probably some awesome ones online that I should look for. What workouts are you currently in to?

Next week, I have a couple of posts for the rest of my active/lounge wear c/o Aeropostale. Stay tuned.

Have a fab weekend!
Danielle






photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Shirt: c/o AERO
Sweats: GAP
Sneakers: NIKE
Headband: sister's



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...