Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Rainy Day


Black everythanggg



First thing and foremost, please excuse the hair! It was raining all day, rather humid and I didn't have a hood or umbrella for a bit of protection so it is what it is. I really liked how cool and sleek this outfit was. Definitely something I could wear again and again. So are all of you gals and guys done with Christmas shopping?? I'm not! I have two more people and then finally I'll be done. 

Happy Tuesday!
Danielle




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: vintage
Jeans: EXPRESS
Bag: ZARA
Jacket: GAP
Scarf: ZARA
Boots: c/o AERO
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, vintage DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...