Sunday, December 28, 2014

Paint It Black: NYE Look 1





That time of year again and here is the first round. 



This little project I do each year for the blog is definitely one of my favorites, for a couple of reasons actually. 1) It is something that my sister and I do together that is purely fun and for the blog. 2) It is more glam with dressier looks and way more makeup. Who doesn't like a bit of glam every once in a while! 3) It has become a tradition on Casually Dapper. 

So for look one: Paint it Black. Chic, edgy, glam and something I wouldn't usually wear; I am so in love with the look. I prefer loose fitting, less body defining clothing (I just think it is more comfortable) but I actually could not resist this printed body-con. 

I added on black and gold accessories. Since this dress has a low back I thought I would tryout the backwards necklace trend. I had the perfect star and moon chain to go with it. Then, with it, I had my black calfskin mules, with two gold bracelets and my printed box clutch. For makeup I went with a cat-eye and a pink gloss. Plus big side-swept hair.  

What do you think of the first look? Two more coming up!
Happy Sunday!
Danielle












My mini Kim K butt moment (haha). 

|The Outfit|
Dress: H&M (similar herehereherehereherehere)
Mules: FOREVER 21
Bag: ZARA
Vest: H&M
Necklace: EXPRESS
Bracelets: GIVENCHY, ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...