Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Mirrror Shot


Prints



Finally all caught up with old pictures! These are the last of them and hopefully I won't need anymore mirror shots but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. So although we have some pretty shitty weather here in Jersey I have a positive outlook for the next couple of weeks! School is almost over, a couple of projects are in the works, I am very happy with my newish major, I have a big fluffy coat to keep me warm, and I am super thankful for my family friend's and I's health and happiness. Positivity my loves!

As for this outfit: I put in different prints and textures when we had warmer weather. What do you think?

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle


|The Outfit|
Shirt: c/o AERO
Vest: H&M
Flats: FOREVER 21
Jean: c/o AERO
Bracelets: MARC JACOBs, DIY, vintage, ALEX AND ANI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...