Monday, December 01, 2014

Grunge





Wrap around plaid shirt making a statement.  





When I put on this outfit my sister's were totally against it. They were like take that plaid shirt off. I was like no I like it and it goes with the outfit. So of course with their comments I had my doubts about the the outfit but I went with it anyway. And I was so happy I did! First the pictures came out really cool and very editorial. And the plaid shirt definitely made the outfit because otherwise it was just a button down shirt with black jeans. 

So confidence my friends, all you need is to believe in yourself and know that ultimately if you feel good about your decision or look or whatever it is then go for it baby! I kind of lost sight of that little feeling over the past couple of months but now I am being reminded of that confident feeling and trusting yourself. Because really if you feet good about it and do it for the right reasons then whether it was a success or failure you still when for it. Fearless ladies and gents! 

I hope you like the rest of the pictures my baby sister took them for me and did an amazing job!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 









photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Coat: ZARA
Plaid shirt: sister's
Jeans: EXPRESS
Booties: STEVE MADDEN
Shirt: grandma's
Clutch: GERARD DAREL
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DIY, vintage, MARC JACOBS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...