Monday, December 22, 2014

Grey Tones



Winter Outfit 



Hello babes. My semester is over and I am on winter break, holla! I am very happy to have the month off to be home with my family, blog daily and get in some relaxing but also exercise and mini trips. I will be going to New York a couple of times and I am also going on a week long trip to Georgia, but more about that later. Anyways, I am definitely happy I will have the time to get on here and do my blog posts! So I have a couple of projects and you will be seeing them soon. 

As for the outfit, I really liked the knee boot with s dress look. I wore my cotton grey dress from H&M with my oversized sweater because umm it's winter and we need layers in Jersey. I also had on my big fluffy coat and I'll be honest, I am not sure how I will be taking it off for pictures because it's cold. 

Oh and one last thing I am dying to change up my hair! I am kind of over the ombre and want to do something different. I would like to definitely have my hair all brown and see what that looks like since I have not had it like that in a while. If you have any tips on getting rid of ombre without cutting my hair I would love to know! But then once I get bored I want to try midnight blue and see what that looks like. I'll keep you updated.

Happy Monday!
Danielle








Photos by Jess

|The Outfit|
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Dress: H&M
Boots: c/o AERO
Coat: ZARA
Bag: c/o AERO
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: R.H. MACY'S & CO
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ALEX AND ANI, vintage, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...