Monday, December 29, 2014

Glad to be Bad: NYE Look 2


Cozy in Fur. 



When I saw this shirt at Aero I had to have it. I thought the saying was just cheeky enough and perfect for a night out. And boy was it perfect for this photoshoot. I wanted to go with something that was more grunge and street wear. Definitely more of a downtown vibe. Obvi all black was a must. The graphic tee made the look more interesting than with just a regular t-shirt. But this fur vest is everything and it has pockets!! The vest made the outfit edgy (warm) and just cool. I added a thick gold necklace so that the look wasn't plain if you were to take the vest off and I borrowed my sister's snakeskin crossbody and keychain. 

As for hair and makeup, I went with a dark pink almost red lipstick to add a little color and put my hair up in a fun pony so that the fur vest wasn't too overwhelming. This I think might be my fav look but each outfit are actually really different so I can't quite decide. Maybe you can when you see the last one tomorrow!

Happy Monday!
Danielle






















|The Outfit|
Vest: ZARA (similar here, hereherehere)
Shirt: c/o AERO
Boots: STEVE MADDEN
Jeans: EXPRESS
Necklace: H&M
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Key Chain: MICHAEL KORS
Ring: gifted


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...