Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Olay x Teen Vogue




Brunch with Teen Vogue x Olay. 


Back in September (lol I know a very late post), Teen Vogue partnered up with Olay and asked me and a couple of other bloggers to have a back to school brunch with a new collection of cosmetics coming out called Fresh Effect in preparation of the new school year. It was a lot of fun and totally refreshing (see what I did there ;P). All products, c/o Teen Vogue and Olay, we mix and matched but by far my fav was the Olay eye awakening cream. Literally perfect for when you have to get up early for class after a late night studying. Plus the September issue was one of my favorite issues from Teen Vogue ever so it was nice to spread the fashion goodness. Thank you so much to Teen Vogue for letting me be part and putting together this brunch!

Here are a list of the products we were able to test out:


Have a Happy Tuesday loves!
xoox,
Danielle 






|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...