Monday, November 24, 2014

It Outfit





Staples, all you need are staples. 




The weather today was BEAUTIFUL! I love warm weather. It really makes me happy and motivated to just get shit done (haha). Plus this is a relaxed week which adds on to the happiness. 

As for the outfit: i think my fav pieces in this outfit are the boyfriend jeans and bomber jacket. I don't get to wear nice jackets too much because I hate being cold so I usually through on something thicker. However, we had a really fabulous fall which made things just cool enough. This was a very street style cool girl look. With the combo of leather, mixed denim and a statement necklace it was basically perf for a walk around the village. Unfortunately, I only had a chance to go around campus but still worth it nonetheless. 

Hoping you beauties all have an amazing day and see you tomorrow!
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Jess

|The Outfit|
Jacket: ZARA
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Necklace: H&M
Jeans: c/o AERO
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, vintage, DIY, ALEX AND ANI

|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...