Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving!



Hello my loves! I hope you all have a fabulous and relaxing day with your family and friends. I know I am definitely thankful for my family, the opportunity to spend time with them and of course a healthy dose of good food ;). Yesterday was a bit frantic with the rain turning to snow then turning to sleet and needing to pack and catch a train right after my last class so getting a post in wasn't going to happen. 

This look I wore a couple of weeks ago on one of my busy class days. Something comfy chic and easy. Kind of been my uniform for this semester. 

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle



|The Outfit|
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Pants: FOREVER 21
Scarf: from Italy
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, vintage, DIY, ALEX AND ANI


|Thanks for Reading!|w


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...