Friday, November 28, 2014

Glimpse


All about that denim shirt. 




Ever since the denim shirt came back in style a couple of seasons I have slowly built my own mini collection. They are easy, versatile and can be worn again and again. Here I have a relaxed tomboy look (because well the boy vibe is usually ultra relaxed). For a rainy day, statement sneakers and basic denim was the best of the best.

I did these pics myself with a self-timer and I thought it would be fun to give you a peek into my room. Definitely similar to how it was set up last year, but I have a different (bigger) inspiration wall and a couple of new things here and there. I hope your thanksgiving was lovely and have a fab weekend!

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle  



|The Outfit|
Shirt: GAP
Jeans: EXPRESS
Sneakers: sister's
Bag: DELIA's
Bracelets: vintage, DIY, ALEX AND ANI


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...