Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Eat Glitter for Breakfast



One of my favorite outfits ever. 



I love it when I can make sophistication meet edgy or glam. I like a minimalist look that has just a little extra something to it to keep things interesting. THESE PANTS WERE THE PERFECT PIECE. They are from Aero and I love them so much. They always make me look fabulous but they are just sweats! I added my grey boy tee and blazer to pull the look together. I think it is very fashion editor-esque, no? And btw sorry for the crappy mirror shots but it was late and I really wanted to get pics of this look. Currently, I am on the hunt for a new lipstick, any suggestions?

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle 






|The Outfit|
Pants: c/o AERO
Blazer: ANTHROPOLOGIE
Wedges: sister's
Tee: H&M
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, HOLLISTER, vintage



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...