Sunday, November 23, 2014

2014 AMA Red Carpet



My picks from the AMA's. 




Hello my babes! I am here. So for a quick life update: literally just took my orgo exam and since this week is Thanksgiving week it is a shortened school week so you will be seeing my face ALL WEEK LOVES!! Yes, I will be posting everyday this week with old and new outfit posts! Get Ready! As always thank you for being patient and still checking this out!

Now as for my picks: love love love my girl Gigi in her white tux with blue details. And I adore the risqué bralette and jacket combo. Plus the soft wavy hair and just enough makeup. 


Next we have Kendall. I know a lot of people like to hate but I like her and she does have the perfect minimal style. And she did not live down to her minimal style here. With a daring cut and classic black and white dress, 


Fergie Ferg making a statement in her gold and black dress. Personally I like a good understated look.


Of course we cannot deny the beauty that is Kate Beckinsale. Gorgeous in a white gown with a killer (and very on trend) statement choker necklace. 


Of course my loves 1D are being featured! They look so dapper and handsome all dressed up. Love it!

All photos from huffingtonpost.com


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...