Thursday, October 23, 2014

Good Sport



This outfit is kinda like everything. 



MY LOVES I AM STILL HERE! Let's get to the outfit first before I try and explain my delay in blogging because I really love this look. Mixing casual, feminine, masculine, sporty all in one look. Quite a combo right! I really loved this look because I was able to mix a lot of my favorite pieces and transition with them from summer to fall. Especially this knit open-back shirt that is actually thick enough to keep me warm as long as a gust of wind doesn't hit my back haha. Then we have these killer jogger pants which you know how obsessed I am with jogger pants. Next are the essentials, parka and booties. My wardrobe is incomplete without them. I went with a ponytail to add to the sportiness of the look. What do you think?

Now as for LIFE: so my bday (and Amanda's) came and went. It was really good and I was super happy to spend it with my family and friends. It was actually kinda different because I usually go home (or am usually home) for my bday but this year it didn't work out like that. Luckily, my family were generous enough to come down and visit. They also got me the best winter gear ever: timberlands and a FURRY thick parka/jacket. I am in love with them and have not stopped wearing them. 

Now as for lack of blogging, sorry loves. I was on a roll too and then it was time to get serious for my Organic Chemistry class again and I have been studying studying studying. Or at least trying too. Believe me, between me and you I cannot wait for this class to be over but while I am in it I need to keep my grades up! Now I am really understanding what this whole pre-med student deal is like. Yikes, but if its what I want to do, I gotta follow it! So thank you so much for your patience and staying with me. I will continue to try and get here!! Kisses babes you all are looking fab!

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: c/o AERO
Pants: GAP
Bag: ZARA
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Parka: GAP
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, EXPRESS, vintage, DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...