Thursday, September 11, 2014

Slip Dress



How to do a day-time slip dress. 



During the summer the slip dress was a popular trend making its rounds across the fashion world. I decided to take it for a spin myself since I unknowingly owned one and came across it in my closet. Obviously it needed to be daytime appropriate so I added on layers. Brown being a neutral, I put on my fav utility vest and a colorful scarf. Then I added my canvas bag and funky sunglasses to complete the look!

So how has everyone's week been? I'm tired but luckily my dears tomorrow is Friday and we have a weekend to look forward to. Remember the positive things because they are around you just need to see them!

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle



photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Slip dress: very old
Sandals: GAP
Scarf: gifted
Vest: c/o AERO
Sunglasses: Cheap Maggie's


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...