Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mixing Styles



Mixing a bit of grunge and boho. 


I really like dark colors. I find they are easier to style and make new outfits. Plus, they keep you looking edgy and cool; which is what I usually prefer over girly and feminine. I've been thinking about this outfit for a while but I wanted the temp to dip down a little bit so that I could wear it. It came out exactly how I wanted! The dark colors and unexpected kimono make this one of my fav outfits of the season. It can also be worn day-to-night with a change in shoes and add on some accessories. 

Tomorrow is Friday, yay!
Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: EXPRESS
Shirt: H&M
Kimono: HOLLISTER
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Clutch: GERARD DAREL
Bracelets: ASOS, vintage, DIY, EXPRESS 


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...