Tuesday, September 16, 2014

MADE IN AMERICA FESTIVAL


Round up of our Philly Adventure!



I've been to Philadelphia, Pa once or twice when I was little on school field trips. We visited the zoo and museum that is famous in the area. So after so many years it was nice to visit again. Honestly, I never had much interest in visiting Philly since NY is way closer and basically better but when a music festival is that close you just gotta take the trip! 

The festival was crazy and awesome. It is small enough that you aren't sprinting from one concert to the next but open and in a pretty area of Philly. Jay-Z was in Philly on Saturday so I didn't get a chance to see him since I went Sunday and he left for LA but definitely next year. I need to ask how Beyonce is! (=P). The bands were amazing and way better than I thought they would be. The Kongos have a lot of good songs and put on a great performance but Pharrell Williams is show stopping! I never knew what a good performer he was and he really gets the crowd going. AWOLNATION also was great too. I was really happy I was able to see them all live. Then of course my babies Kings of Leon were the closing act and were phenomenal. They played all there best songs and it was such a great night. 

In the middle of the concert it started to pour and by pour I mean hurricane basically. It would stop and start and stop and then start up again; and at that point I was so wet my socks and underwear were soaking that there was no point in leaving because I could not get anymore wet. Plus I was not going to miss KOL. 

For my outfit I need something cool and festival-y. I went with my black hat, white crop top with high-waisted denim shorts, vans, a plaid wrap-around and green cross body for a little color. My mom and sister had on killer festival looks too but I didn't get a picture. Hope you like the pics!

Thank you for all the love! I actually have a couple of projects in the works so stay tuned!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle



















photos by me

|The Outfit|
Hat: UO
Top: RAINBOW
Shorts: HOLLISTER
Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE'S
Plaid shirt: vintage
Vans: mom's

|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...