Thursday, September 04, 2014

I Woke Up Like This


You could imagine my excitement when I saw this shirt. 



While I was shopping at AERO I found this amazing top and knew I had to have it. With my love for Beyonce this was a given. It is casual so I can dress it up or down. I'm thinking this shirt would look amazing with a tulle shirt or a funky printed pant. What do you think? 

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. it is also Beyonce's birthday so posting this today was kinda perfect. Happy Birthday Queen B!








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: c/o AERO
Shorts: EXPRESS
Vest: c/o AERO
Sandals: MANDEE
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: vintage, c/o AERO, ALEX AND ANI, ASOS


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...