Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Fringe



Finally got the courage to get bangs!



I did it! What do you think?! I totally love them and as long as the humidity isn't too high they are manageable. But, surprise surprise, the humidity has been super high the last couple of days making my hair difficult to style. Luckily I can just pin them back. 

I wore this look to New York and I have to say I actually liked this outfit so much I wore it twice over the weekend. One time to NY and another to brunch. Now I am back at school moved in and everything and because my building has no air conditioning it is blazing hot. But it'll be fine I'll probably be complaining it's too cold in my room once winter starts (haha). Have an amazing day!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Scarf: TARGET
Dress: mom's
Bag: gifted
Sandals: GAP
Bracelets: ASOS, DIY, vintage, MARC JACOBS


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...