Monday, September 08, 2014

"And We Danced All Night"


Back in August for the 1D concert.



I know I am still trying to play catch up with you guys but I don't have too many old posts left! Only a couple more and my Made in America post (which was amazing btw) and then we are back to the present. 

I wore all white with a couple of color pops. I love the denim wrap around look and add it whenever I can. This outfit was actually one of my favorites from the summer. And in other 1D news they dropped a single and their album comes out Novemeber 17 ! Who is excited (me and my best friends lol). 

Have you guys been updated with NYFW? I haven't but I'll be doing a round up of the shows to get updated. Have a fab day!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle



photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Knit shirt: c/o AERO
Shorts: EXPRESS
Denim shirt: gifted
Bag: sister's
Flats: J.CREW
Necklace: FOREVER 21 c/o TEEN VOGUE
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...