Monday, August 18, 2014

Sassy Pants



Favorite piece for the fall!



I thought about saving these pants for fall and when it would be a little easier (weather wise) to pull off black sequin sweat pants. But then I was like, I'm really going to wait that long, but why? It usually doesn't get chilly until the middle/end of October which is way to long. So I waited for the weather to dip just a little (into the 70s) on a rainy day and bam these bad boys came out. 

I definitely wanted to play around with texture and prints in this look but being a bit of a minimalist I kept the look black and white. I matched the sequin pants with a loose striped tank. I wanted to add a bit of height to the look but I was not about to walk around in stilettos all day so these wedge sandals did the job. 

Being on vaca is exactly what I needed; a bit of relaxation, extreme heat and the ocean. I hope you guys have a fab couple of weeks before September begins. I won't say the other dreaded words hehe. Have a good day loves.

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sequin Pants: c/o AERO
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Shirt: very old
Clutch: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: ASOS, DIY, vintage, c/o AERO


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...